Never the spirit was born, the spirit shall cease to be never. Never was time it was not, end and beginning are dreams.
~ Bhagavad Gita
Life, what is it but a dream? ~ Lewis Carroll
The dreamer dies, but never dies the dream…
Say never more
That dreams are fragile things. What else endures
Of all this broken world save only dreams!
~ Dana Burnet
Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
~ The Bible Book of Joel, 2,28
All these quotes said by or read from some great names and books from our past, but how truly they have been defined without the use of any psychological or scientific help.
They are so much different in words but say only one thing : “Dream Big”.
So taking it as my phenomenon of life let me brief you about my life and my goals.
I am currently in my 20’s and these are the best times to dream and wish, when you are young, enthusiastic, full of life and of course, single 😛 (exceptions).
So I would like to make a list of things I wanted to do before I hit 30. I am turning 25 this September. Time flies by so fast and there is so much to do if I take a glance in my bucket.
As I am growing up I want every moment of my 20’s to be memorable for my coming life which will in future lead my life well and will keep me going with same energy.
So Here is the 20 things I would like to do before hitting the last milestone of 20’s.
- Get 5 tattoos. (Have already thought of tattoos what I am going to get)
- Learn car driving and own one.
- Do a high altitude trek.
- Travel to Europe to experience the rich cultures.
- Get drunk and become legless.
- Learn guitar and play “Gulabi Aankhein” for my better half.
- Get 4 pack Abs. (In Progress)
- Learn a new language (Spanish or French preferred). – (Started both actually word by word)
- Learn photography. (In Progress)
- Go on a night trek.
- Take family to a foreign tour.
- Stay in a water bungalow in Maldives.
- Do adventure sports aka
- Scuba diving
- White water rafting
- Bungee jumping
- Hot air ballooning.
Para sailing– Done. In October 2016, In Goa got chance to do this on Baga beach.
- Waterfall Rappelling
- Winter sports at Auli (Uttranchal, India).
- Chadar trek (J & K).
- Road trip to Leh and stay in a camp under stars.
- Run a marathon.
- Play paintball game with buddies.
- Own a travel blog. (In Progress)
- Live in a tree house for some days.
- Get rid of phobia of windows phone and get a good Android smart phone.
I would keep a track of this list and will update here as soon as I accomplish anything among them.
So before turning 30, how your wish bucket looks like?