Hey guys, so, I am back here with some new and fascinating words, which, I am sure everyone of you will love to know and to use in future after knowing their simple meanings.
I have brought you all 5 new words which I have learnt recently and trying to bring them in day-to-day use. And from now on-wards I would be adding at least one example with each word along with their meaning.
And these new 5 words are :-
- Beseech :- Earnest request.
- Imbecile :- A stupid person.
- Barter :- exchange
- Soiree :- An in-house evening party.
- Tome :- A large, heavy scholarly book
- My friend, keep this secret to you, I beseech you.
- Try not to make imbecile remarks.
- I often barter chocolates for my secrets from my sister.
- A soiree requires far fancier attire
- The wizard opened his creaky, leather-bound tome of magic, and began to cast a spell.
I hope the meanings and examples are helpful.
Do let me know if you find it helpful and was able to use them in your conversations.