Hey guys, so, I am back here with some new and fascinating words, which, I am sure everyone of you will love to know and to use in future after knowing their simple meanings.
I have brought you all 5 new words which I have learnt recently and trying to bring them in day-to-day use. And from now on-wards I would be adding at least one example with each word along with their meaning.
And these new 5 words are :-
- Beseech :- Earnest request.
- Imbecile :- A stupid person.
- Barter :- exchange
- Soiree :- An in-house evening party.
- Tome :- A large, heavy scholarly book
- My friend, keep this secret to you, I beseech you.
- Try not to make imbecile remarks.
- I often barter chocolates for my secrets from my sister.
- A soiree requires far fancier attire
- The wizard opened his creaky, leather-bound tome of magic, and began to cast a spell.
I hope the meanings and examples are helpful.
Do let me know if you find it helpful and was able to use them in your conversations.
English in today’s era is not a professional language anymore. It is spoken in day-to-day lives and being practised in almost every urbanised area. English is either the official language or one of the official languages in almost 60 sovereign states. It is the most commonly spoken language in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand, and is widely spoken in some areas of the Caribbean, Africa, and South Asia.
Being important is not the only feature English possess, it also contains a vast database of words, which if used can just change the confidence of the person. So I thought let’s just start a practice to learn 5 new words every now and then and improve our vocab. It will surely help us all everywhere we go.
I’ll bring you 5 words whenever I learn something new. After all “Your ‘Knowledge’ increases if you share it”.
So first five new words are :-
- Tenacity :- The quality of being determined. Persistent determination.
- Culmination :- The climactic point of something, attained after a long time.
- Delirious :- In a state of wild excitement or ecstasy.
- Agitated :- Troubled emotionally.
- Flock :- Cluster of birds.
We all will practice these until we get new words.
And I bet after some time the size of our own dictionary is gonna increase for sure that too with some delicious words..cheers!!!